Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Air force reserves

I'm thinking about joining the air force reserves and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it that they wanted to share. I've heard u had to sign your rights of your children to someone. How long are you away? Thanks

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

Answers (2)
  • I would ask this in the military moms group:


    Answer by rkoloms at 7:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

  • You do not sign your children away. You have to give someone temp custody of them while you are away and you have to have a parenting plan in case you are deployed away form home which can be stateside or overseas.

    Answer by matthewscandi at 7:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.