Reached my 40 weeks

so today i went to the doc and finally got some good news,that i am 3cm now and 75% effaced and -1 station. so, i guess it's good. She said the babie's head is really low now and i had some bloody show too. She said that it should happen anytime now.
Well,we have been waiting for this for a while.
SO,how long did it take you to go into labour? am i really that close now? i've been very nauseated too,she said that's what made me dilate more.
i can not wait to meet my little miracle.

crouse3

Asked by crouse3 at 6:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I went today 2 and I am also 3cm. My membranes got stripped, and now I feel like crap everytime I stand up! Did u get your membranes stripped? It wont be too much longer i bet!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• It varies from person to person. With my first child i too had bloody show for about 10 hrs before i went into full blown labor. with my second child like you i was about 3cm and stayed that way for a week. continued to work and kept waiting. Finally my doctor said he was going on vacation and asked me what he wanted me to do. I asked him to break my water and 9 hrs. later my second son was born.
    faeriegirl2009

Answer by faeriegirl2009 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Im not sure but good luck
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• good luck!!!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:34 AM on Mar. 4, 2011