Ft. Carson and schools?

I have two children one will be kindergarten age and the other preschool age. Does anyone have any information about Ft. Carson and area schools that I can enroll my children in? Costs, locations, likes, dislikes, suggestions? Any and all information is welcome. Please if you can pm for more discreet information such as phone numbers emails etc... We will be moving to the area sometime this summer, early fall.Thanks!

cherrygirl87

Asked by cherrygirl87 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• there are many school districts in springs d11 d6 d20 d48 or maybe its d49. i would stay away from the 80916 area. security and fountain or in south springs, older. west is the broadmoor expensive since its near the mountains. out east cheaper homes but it gets windy out there north is briargate nice reasonable priced. District 20 is a great district! If u have any other questions i havent covered feel free to PM me.

proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 6:43 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• bump
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 1:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2011