have u seen

The 1 prune commercial? Have you tried them? Are they good? I like the dried ones..Is there really any difference?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Food & Drink

• My grand daughter loves the Sunsweet orange essence prunes. I bought them first because she is very anemic and the dietician suggested giving them a try. She will eat two or three if I don't stop her.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Prunes have a horrible reputation! They're so yummy and juicy and sweet.. I heard the individually wrapped ones are like the ones my mom gets in the can with the rubber lid. They're so good and sooo good for you too.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 5:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I go for the Sunsweet ones in the can. We eat them like candy. The singles are more expensive.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2008