This is kinda a gross qquestion but i am concerned. adult content

Im 16 weeks pregnant and i went potty and when i did go potty blood came out of my butt when i pooped and while i wiped there was blood on the toilet paper. is this normal to bleed from your butt when ur pregnant? im pretty scared.

bebejizzy

Asked by bebejizzy at 7:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hemmorhoids

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Probably hemroids but you should call the on-call at your Dr.'s office just in case.

Bleeding from the bottom can be an indication of serious internal problems.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 7:27 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• hemmorroids or you could be constipated?
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:27 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Was it a difficult BM? It can definitely happen. I wouldn't worry - Fiber Plus Cereal has been a lifesaver for me, and my tush!
    cschwanger

Answer by cschwanger at 7:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• could be hemmrhoids. were you constipated at all? I would say if its alot of blood you should get it checked out. if it was only on the tissue or seems to have goten better it could just be hemmroids. being pregnant id have it looked at either way.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Its my first pregnamcy thats why im pretty scared, and yeah ive been constipated since day 1 of being pregnant sadly:( I go to the doctors friday if it gets worse by tomorrow ill just call my doc i suppose. it was as if i pooped blood it was weird and never happened to me. i just hope everythings okay inside my belly .
    bebejizzy

Comment by bebejizzy (original poster) at 7:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• If you strained it could be hemmrhoids or an anal fissure (a crack in your a$$crack from the pressure of straining)...Just let your Dr know-should be fine.
    ZsMommy

Answer by ZsMommy at 7:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Potty? You are a grown woman.
    Anonymous

• I did quite a bit with this pregnancy. But I figured it was the tissue around the anal area getting irritated or torn and I am a bleeder, when I am pregnant,due to my hormones.
    Brittany1286

Answer by Brittany1286 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• If you were constipated and it was a tough movement, that's prob what caused the bleeding. Otherwise, it could be hemmoroids, I heard it was common with pregnancy.
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 8:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2011