Would you be mad?

If you found out your dh was looking at porn after you go to bed? Pretty much hiding it from you? While you are pregnant? Im 37 weeks this week and have no idea if i should talk to him about this or not? Just feel very hurt right now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband wouldn't have a computer or a wife and children anymore.  We both have a strict no porn rule.  He doesn't like it either, thinks that I'd rather be with whatever guy it is than with him.  The same goes for myself.  If he caught me looking at porn, I'd have no husband and no family.  We have had our share of problems that we've worked through, this is something that hurt you, yes say something.  Tell him exactly how you feel.  Right now you are pregnant and feeling exposed and for him to pull that crap while your already feeling like that is bs.  Call him on it.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I really wouldn't care. I know he looks at porn, but I'm not interested in when, how, or how much. I don't see porn as such a horrible thing at all. Most (if not all) men do it. Men are visual, much more so than women. So we fantasize about Bradd Pitt/Johnny Depp/whatever makes your motor run while we masturbate, men look at naked women having sex. Whatever. I don't consider it cheating at all. There is no emotional connection, they will never meet these women, they probably wouldn't even WANT to meet them.

It is only an issue if YOU make it one.

By the way, I'm 33 weeks pregnant myself, and I have ZERO interest in sex. So I'm glad my husband gets his jollies without bugging me, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I would leave my husband. But everyones relationship has different standards and rules. It is all about what you want in your relationship.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 7:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• i would be upset! i would feel unattractive and worse at the fact that he is hiding it. for moral issues we don't accept that in our home. everyone should be forgiven if they repent but he doesn't sound as if he feels that watching porn is an issue or should be an issue with u. i would just tell him how you feel about it and ask to stop. if he respect and loves you he will. porn is not worth leaving or breaking up over unless it becomes an addiction that hurts and tares down a family.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Tell him how it makes you feel. You can't hold someone accountable for feelings you don't share with them and keeping it to yourself is likely just going to make the hurt and anger stew into resentment
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 7:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• If your relationship has the understanding that there would be no porn, then I would talk to him about it before you get more upset.

I don't care if my husband watches porn.. sometimes I will too, but that just is my opinion on it, not everyone views it the same way, so if it upsets you address it.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• IMHO I would start asking myself why I am so insecure. My hubby looks at porn (most guys do).... I know who he is laying beside at night, and I have no fear that he's going to go meet some porn star.... how would you feel if he came to you and said he wanted you to stop looking at the "actors" you see on tv?? Clothing or not it doesn't matter....Personally if my hubby told me I couldn't watch something I'd feel controlled and highly agitated. It has nothing to do with the female, it doesn't mean we are any less attractive to them...it's just how they function...personally I'd rather him watch porn than be at a strip club. But, good luck to you, I do understand where you are coming from...
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• girl ur better then me cause i b like wtf lol.... i want loving too. an if not then he could talk to u bout want he want an nds that way u can try to make him happy instead of him going to porn...
    kelleyplus2

Answer by kelleyplus2 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• u knw the more i think about it its not really a big deal cause ill watch it wih him. when i was prago with my first child my husband was alil ify about sexs so when i wanted it i had to make myself happy...lmao an then with my 2nd child i never wanted it so im sure he had to do something for his self at sometime
    kelleyplus2

Answer by kelleyplus2 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• All of us are different I would be mad. No my husband does not watch porn at all. We have an understanding the beginning about it. Most guys watch it? I don't think so MOST men are different. You have every right to feel the way you do don't let others tell you otherwise!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 8:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2011