what does Nausea feeling like?

I think I've felt nausea for the last week. and I was wondering if it could be morning sickness.

Rachelperryman

Asked by Rachelperryman at 4:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Maybe..But the flu has been going around too..evryone in our house got it different this time..
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• if your pregnant then chance are its morningsickness. if your not then i guess your just feeling sick.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I felt like that and I was crabby like when you are PMSing. That lead me to take the test and it showed positive...YAy :) lol. It feels like you are hung over constantly.
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 4:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I had horrible morning sickness. Everytime I ate I wanted to throw up, and everything made me sick. I rarly ever throw up, but oo gosh did my tummy feel horrible. I found this medican at the drug store that was called anti-naueas (sp?) syrup, and worked most of the time, but trying to drink that stuff even made me sick. The smell, the taste everything made my tum roll. But after 3-4 months is went away but than it was horrible heart burn so. It will go away in time, even though it might feel like forever. Hang in there!!
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Nausea can vary from a very mild feeling of car sickness, to full blown ready to throw up.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2008