Prone to urinary tract infections while being pregnant only ?

Why is that im only 11 weeks and ive had 4 UTI'S and with my last pregnancy ive had over 10 i lost count why does my body react to pregnancy this way it is not fun at all im peeing all the time and im in pain my doctor will not put me on antiobiotics through out my whole pregnancy cus its not safe she said the only way they can treat them is when i have one or when im starting to get one i just finished antibiotics and now i feel like if i have another one its driving me crazy i dont know how i get them im doing everything right i wipe front to back i pee before and after sex i drink lots of water so what else is going on here im so frustrated to the max i hate going to ER every 3 to 4 weeks which i have cus i keep getting UTI'S

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 7:56 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I get UTI's a bunch too. I drink cranberry juice, it works wonders, and I also use AZO Cranberry. I'm not sure if it is safe during pregnancy, though. I would discuss something like that with your doctor.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Drink cranberry juice & water
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:33 AM on Mar. 4, 2011