Say a guy cheats, do you....

Blame the other woman as well? I mean it does take 2 right? Not if she didn't know, but if she knew from the beginning about you being in his life, would you balme her?
Another post got me thinking, about the man should protect himself from being trapped and some women said he is responsible even if he doesn't want the kid if she gets pregnant, because he slept with her too. So if he is responsible for getting her pregnant then shouldn't the other woman be too for knowing you are in the picture?
LOL I can bet this one will get heated also. I just want to see what the difference is on who's to be blamed for what. Should the man be the blame for everything bad in womens lives?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• If she knew about you then yes it's both their faults!
    mom2tayza_jayda

Answer by mom2tayza_jayda at 7:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I agree with mom2tayza_jayda , if she knew he was married or even in a relationship than they are equally both WRONG!

If the man cheating gets another woman pregnant than it is his child and he is responsible regardless of the circumstances of how the pregnancy happened.

I believe that you are playing with fire if you are willing to have sex with someone that is cheating or someone that knows you are cheating. There are trust issues either way right from the beginning.

girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 7:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I agree if she knew if she didn't you can't blame her
    Babybrew

Answer by Babybrew at 7:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Some people(regarding the woman) just really don't care about the other person, I personally would totally blame her if she knew I existed even if she wasn't friends with me. But if she didn't know, shame on your SO for doing something like that!!!!
    lillie023

Answer by lillie023 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• well they are both 2 blame because she new of his partner was in the picture. but then again he could have said he is leaving his partner 2 be with her... so u never know....
    Anonymous

• i think if she knew about u then yes, she is partially 2 blame, but 2 the anonymous above me, even if he told her he was leaving his now so, that still doesn't make it rite. if she was any kind of woman she would wait till he officially left. we women have unspoken rules that most of us abide by and just know what's rite and wrong. and that's wrong.
    Anonymous

• He's to blame Obviously, She's to blame if she knows of the significant other and the Significant Other has a hand in it as well if she isnt giving it up to the man...If they arent getting it from you they WILL go find it somewhere else...so keep those legs in the air to keep your men ladies..lol
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 10:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Keep my legs in the air? WTF? If he took a vow then he needs to abide by those vows. Why should we keep our legs in the air so he doesn't fool around with the slut next door? Maybe she should keep hers closed so that your man won't fall into by accident. Do you know how many women do keep their legs in the air like you suggest and thei man still cheats. Maybe you were the other woman and believed his every word that he wasn't getting any. That wedding dress in your pic won't fool everyone honey. keep my legs in the air. Your feet must be numb from keeping yours up all the time then.
    Anonymous

• if she knows they are both to blame. and if she gets pregnant, hell yes he is responsible. no one on this planet doesn't know that sex can lead to pregnancy. its a risk he was willing to take nad he can damn well handle the consequences.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Thanks for the respones. I wanted to see if the same ladies who thought that he was responsible for ggetting a woman pregnant would say no she isn't responsible. Because to me yeah she is part to blame since she knew about his wife.

Sometimes in these posts, woman post in favor of women so much that I don't think they seem to see that some women are at fault for a lot that happens in this life. So I wanted to see if they sided with the other woman as well. But I don't see any of those women, but 1 or 2 that responded to the baby question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jul. 9, 2008