How do I meet moms who want to do play dates but also have Mom Night Out?!

I am a married mother of a four year old boy and I work full time. My son is very active and I would love to have play dates to burn some of this energy but I also wan to have 'Mom Night Out' where I can just go out with some ladies and have some fun. I am finding it hard to find in my area since I work full time. Any suggestions? I live in Palm Beach County, FL.

krbarrett

Asked by krbarrett at 8:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Entertainment

• Play dates may be good time to meet other moms interested in moms' night out. A sitter could be hired or the moms take turns for the evenings out.

Answer by Bmat at 8:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• If i lived in FL, i would totally be your girl. I joined CM just for that reason. I searched for other mamas in my area and emailed them. A couple wrote back but when i emailed them again they never responded. I did meet up with another mama and she and i would go work out. I still talk to her from time to time but we don't really hang out anymore. Her life started to change in a good way. Good Luck and welcome to CM :)

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• meetup.com
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Try meet-up.com
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• You can search for CafeMoms near you here:   http://www.cafemom.com/search/search.php?reset=1

Answer by rkoloms at 8:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• meetup.com might be a good way to go to search for groups in your area.

If there's a MOMS Club in your area (there are over 2000 nationwide), they usually have play dates and activities during the day, parties, brunches, field trips, moms night out (no kids) and lunches for those with school aged kids every month.

MOMS Club
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:12 PM on Feb. 28, 2011