HELP!!!!!!! I have an itch I can't scratch!!!!

It is the most intense itching I have ever felt! Dear God how do I make it go away???!!!!!I am 23 weeks pregnant and I know it's a normal thing to itch this way but what can I do to relieve it??? Please help me!

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 8:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh it's inside my belly.
    emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Go do the dishes.... or something to refocus you mind. you might be thinking about it too much and just need to get your mind off it. Good luck.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Haha I was wondering where....ummm idk, I'm 22 weeks & haven't experienced that. Maybe drink some cold water or do something else to get the baby moving, it might help.
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 8:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• scratch elsewhere,it'll confuse your body

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• ask the baby to scratch it for you lol
    but seriously...i agree with finkette. find something to take your mind off of it.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• This is a cute question and you got some really funny answers. Thanks for making me laugh ladies. Maybe if you had sex it would shake your belly and make it scratch it's self. well i will be fun if that doesnt work. good luck. i like the have the baby scratch it. lol
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 10:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I spoke to my OBGYN and she told me, my stomach was stretching and that was why it itched. so I took 2 Tylenol s and put a cold can of soda in the area, the baby moved and it was over . Thanks anyway guys. I am so surprised no on has ever experienced this.

emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Try lotion
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:32 AM on Mar. 4, 2011