What would you do if you knew your manicurist stole money from you but you can not prove it?

I know she took it but I did not actually see her take it. She just helped me with my wallet because my nails were wet after I was done I went to the store across the street and the money was gone!
What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would wait until i was certain. What if it fell out somewhere?
    Anonymous

• thats a hard one, your right that you can't prove it but i would never go there again. and i would report it to her boss.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I am positive!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• were there security cameras? Maybe the manager could look at them for you.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• the only way you could be positive is if you saw her doing it. it depends on how much money it was what i would do. i wouldn't have her do my nails again though.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Explain more on how you know. Did she hide your wallet from you? Did she take the wallet out in front of you?
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 8:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• She asked me if she could help me with my wallet and I trusted her. I am positive that I had the money in my wallet when she helped me with it and on top of it all I gave her a tip and she failed to give me my change I had to actually ask for my change twice! I will never ever go there again! I just feel bad about it because that place was not only reasonable but they did good work but if they can't be trusted what good is it?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Go back and ask if you might have dropped it or something. I would not go back.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• SO you went to the store without your wallet???
    Anonymous