Teen mom 2

Jenelle..OMG she drives me crazy!!!! not a mother at all! she gives teen moms a bad name
Kailyn seems to just want to be alone so she can flirt with other boys again.. very illogical & selfish
chelsea is charming to me, but needs to dump her man.
leah seems like a great mama!

who else likes/hates teen mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have never seen it...but I keep hearing about it and might have to try it out.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:13 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Chelsea is NOT charming, lol. She doesn't have her priorities straight and seems to be a bit of an airhead.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:14 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Leah is the one with the twins? If so...I like her a lot!

Jenelle is just trash.
    Anonymous

• I love to hate it. I just want to slap Chelsea in the face bc she is being sooo dumb and Jeannette just needs to move on she obviously does not really care for her child, I forget what the mom with the twins name is but I love her and feel so bad for them but she is atleast doing the right thing out all of the girls.
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Jenelle is so self centered doesn't care about anyone but her and her man ,kailyn is a good mom but i agree with you anoy she just wants to move out from jo's parents house so she can be with that lame ass from work and chelsea is dumb for getting back with adam he messes up everything for her and leah is the best one out of all of them she is doing a great job trying to stay strong for baby ali i hope everything is ok with her i feel so much for leah and corey .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I don't like any of them except for Leah. I'm wondering why the heck can't Chelsea finish school? It's seems like she has the most support out of all the Teen Moms. Even Jenelle graduated!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• While I'm really annoyed by Jenelle, I can't help but feel for her at the same time. Yeah, she's a crappy mother - but look who she had to learn from! I want to smack Jenelle's mother more than I want to smack her.

And I agree, myree! WHY can't Chelsea finish school? Her dad is paying for her to have her own HOUSE. She's not required to work or do anything other than watch her child and do her schoolwork from HOME. Also, I can't for the life of me figure out why she took Adam back after what he said about their daughter.

I couldn't give a half a crap about Kailyn. Just looking at her makes me want to roll my eyes.

But I like Leah and Corey! I think they have a really good chance of making it.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:53 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• From what I could see...the mom with the twins is the only reason I'd want to watch it. The one with the dad doing everything...she seems like she's trying, but does a bunch of ditsy things. Janelle...I remember seeing the first episode at least...I've seen some with her mom...and she has good days and bad days where it looks like she's trying, but the mom seems to get in the way before she can really act on the parenting part. The one living in the ex boyfriends parents house...I dunno...I'm seeing what people are saying about her just wanting to be single again. I'm just glad school is a big thing for them at least.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 4:57 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I love watching it only for Leah and Corey. They are going thru so much hardship with baby Ali and I admit I almost got choked up when Leah broke down after leaving eye doctor's office and doctor telling her if something is wrong with her eyes it is most likely from a problem with the person/child's brain. Kailyn just needs to let go of concentrating on the men aspect of life especially if she has to have 2 jobs to pay for a place for her and the baby. Janelle needs to not let Keifer bring her down since she talks like she has a set plan to get her son back for good, just hopefully to be taken care of properly. If I were Chelsea I would've never taken Adam back and left his sorry but once and for all. That boy is no good for her, he brings her down instantly and there is no support of any kind from him for Chelsea or the baby.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 9:59 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• l don't watch that show anymore.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 5:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2011