He looked through my cafemom!!!

Ladies, i am a little upset right now. My boyfriend went through my cafemom profile. Last night i accidently left it up and today he told me that he went through all of my questions and stuff. I am somewhat pissed right now. This is private to me. This is my way of talking to other women about things i cant talk to anyone else about, this is where i get my advice, and this is where i ask my most private questions, and he invaded my privacy. The last question i ask was about us getting married. i said that we have been living together, looking to buy a house n TTC an we are not engaged yet and i feel like we are at that point but i dont wanna say anything to him because that would pretty much be like me asking him to ask me to marry him. Do i have a right to be pissed? Do you think it was wrong of him to do that?

arkelly2188

Asked by arkelly2188 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh hell ya I would not be too happy. But I wouldn't freak either cuz I don't have anything to hide. Pretty much anything I wanna say to him I say.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I think he was curious. I don't think it's a big deal. Do you really keep stuff from him? I would like it if my husband was curious enough to look.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I am just upset because some of the things i talk about involve him, and i pretty much do tell him everything, but sometimes you guys hear it first and i get your advice and sometimes the advice is to drop it and not say anything. I just dont get out and idont really have many friends and i dont have any privacy, and cafemom is all i have really. I know that sounds crazy but its true.
    arkelly2188

Comment by arkelly2188 (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Soooooooooooooooo pissed, kinda like reading your diary.
    Tracee F.

Answer by Tracee F. at 9:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Have you ever looked at anything of his just out of curiousity, like a phone log?
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I wouldn't be mad cus i don't have nothing to hide but some people want there privacy i understand that too but you should have a talk with him and tell him why was he going through your stuff on cafemom just basically tell him how you feel about your privacy .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• For me, no I wouldn't because I do not have anything to hide. My Hubby is my best friend, so basically anything I say or ask on here he knows about anyway. Hey maybe its a good thing he saw you wanted to get married, now he has something to think about :)
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• internet = privacy? Ummmm nooooo!!!
    Anonymous

• My husband reads mine all the time....
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 9:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• He thinks that cafemom is stupid and weird, that is another reason why it bothers me. If he would have asked to go through it or ever shwed interest i wouldnt care, but it mainly bothered me because of the married thing, that was something that i did not wanna share with him.
    arkelly2188

Comment by arkelly2188 (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2011