Does anyone else go to bed at 8 pm ?

Ever since i got pregnant with baby # 2 i go to bed exactly at 8 or 8:30 pm i can't stay up late anymore this pregnancy is taking alot out of me and im barely gonna be 3 months i can just imagine how tired im gonna be in the last few months lol oh well its good cus i get up earlier than i was i get up at 6 or 7 in the morning wide awake ready to start my day :-)

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nope! I don't get home from work til about midnight. It's taking it's toll on me though, because my baby is an early bird.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 9:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• No way. 10. 12 the latest.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Oh you're pregnant. I didn't read all of it. Yes I went to bed early when I was too.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I honestly haven't gone to bed that early since I was probably 12 years old. When I was pregnant with my 1st I was a night owl because I could sleep until whenever I wanted to get up and when I was pregnant with my 2nd, 3rd and 4th (born w/my 1st was 16 mos., 4 years and 5 years old) I stayed up late because I had little ones to care for, a house to clean and a million little things that couldn't be done until the children were asleep. Now, with an empty nest, I am back to staying up late because I can. I go to bed around 2-3a and I get up around 11-11:30a.
    Anonymous

• I know several that do but I don't
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 3:34 AM on Mar. 1, 2011