When can I start testing, do you think I'm about to start or I'm pregnant?

My last period was January 27, and I'm not sure when I can start testing. My periods are sometimes irregular so I'm confused. When should I start testing? I took a test yesterday and today and negative. Also my tummy has been a little upset for 3 days kinda off and on, and when i lay down I've been having some cramps. Do you think I'm about to start or I'm pregnant?

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i think you should go to the doctor and find out because sometimes those test are defective, or they dont pick up on your hormones enough to tell
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Should be able to test now and get a positive if you are pregnant. My bff is irregular too and her cycle went MIA for three months. She failed urine and blood tests. They finally did an ultrasound and she was just past the first trimester.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:34 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I would wait another week, if AF is a no show then take another test, if the test is negative then I would call your doctor. My AF is irregular too. I started cramping a week ago and AF showed her ugly face today. Good Luck!
    Rosiecheeks309

Answer by Rosiecheeks309 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• wait a week more.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Wait a week and take a test. If still negative give it one more week. IF that is still negative make a doctor's appoinment.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2011