Why do people answer and ask questions anonymously on here?

If I have something to say I just say it. I dont need to hide who I am. I wonder why some people do that? really, i do wonder! lol

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 9:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• some do it because asking certain questions hurt their pride like rape, affairs, nasty std, yeast infection. others do it so they could be rude to other moms

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• cuz they dont want you to know who is behind the stupid questions and comments
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I do it sometimes cause my mom, sister and friends have a cafe mom so if it is personal or something i dont want them to know i will do it anon.
    Anonymous

• celebrityjust imagine if your MIL had a cafemom account and she knows your screen name. eeek. i would go anon in that case.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• who knows?
    flmomma4

Answer by flmomma4 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• What the hell do you want? A brownie point? A gold star? Yeah like we really know who you are! Maybe they are embarassed, or just really private!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I have asked this before, and the responses I got were, either they know other people on the site ( family, friends) and do not want them to know its their question or response, or because they know its a touchy subject and they are afraid to get bashed..
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 9:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• some people like being bitches because it causes drama. on the bright side, the online drama feuds are hilarious at times. on the other hand some people just dont want to show who they are for their own personal reasons
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I know when I had just became a member on here, I asked a question on here anonymously about if you ever had an oragasm dream when u were preg. b/c i didnt know how the ppl on here were n I didnt wanna be judged...
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 9:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Ok that makes sense. I never thought about people actually knowing you or the rape thing. most of what i have seen is people being rude like the creature above. she must be one of the rude ones that answer anonymously. lol some people are just that way. must be the way they where raised. i feel very sorry for them. the rest of you ladies had very good answers and I appreciate you all for that. God Bless and have a good evening.
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2011