I have 2 or 3 books started and just can't get into them. Any suggestions on a

really good book? thanks

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 9:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Did you read "The Other Boleyn Girl"? It is really good, the best book I've read in a long time. I loved it so much I read it 2 x in a row!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• readingany book by Dean Koontz. you will get into it trust me. check salvation army or goodwill. i get tons of good books there for 1 or 2 dollars verses buying them at borders book store.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Depends on what you are looking for. I love anything by James Patterson, Janet Evanovich. Other Boylen Girls is an amazing read (like someone else suggested). Phillipa Gregory has many excellent books.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Is Boylen the girl that killed her parents? That sounds like a book to get. with two recommendations i guess it's good. thanks ladies
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Intensity by dean koontz is my fave! i would suggest that book.
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Boylen Girl is about King Henry and his "wives", especially the 2 Boylen girls but she does not kill her parents. That is all I am going to say, GO GET THE BOOK!!!!! LOL!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• thanks tyfry ! i will do just that. lol
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Laurell K Hamilton writes two series of books. One is Anita Blake and she is a vampire executioner. No sparkling vampires. Lol. More for the adult reader and the later books in the series get slightly explicit but they are good reads. The other is Merry Gentry series. She is a fairy living in modern times. Both interesting if you like supernatural stuff.
    NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 12:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2011