If you HAD to...

If you HAD to changed your child's name, What would you change it to?

Or if you could change the spelling what would it be? (If it's possible to change)

If I had to change her name it would be Raegan Raye.
If I could change the spelling of her real name it would be Zoee Mariyah, Just b/c it's diffrent, I didn't think of it at the time. Her real name is Zoey Mariah.

ZoeyMariah.

Asked by ZoeyMariah. at 9:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would keep the name Tyler but change his middle name from Lee to Jakob. I love Tyler Jakob.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• i would keep my dd name Ja'Nelle but i would of change her middle name to something more like Marie
    NelleEst091610

Answer by NelleEst091610 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I would change DD #1 from Mikaela to Kayla. her middle is Sky and I would keep that how it is. DD #2 is Kierstin Storm and I wouldn't change that...if I HAD to I would change her name to Kaelyn.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I would change our 14 yr olds name to Joseph Michael, instead of Joseph Ray, I wanted it to be that and then someone put up a fight over it so I gave in...

Our middle son I would change it from Jacob Arthur to Jacob Robert... Again it was what I had originally picked out, but I didn't want to argue over it...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My sons name is Nikolas Walker but i would love to change it to Bently Walker (dh wont let me). I would be ticked if i had to change my daughters name from Savannah Brooke to something else.
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I would not change my son's names. Shane Douglas - hubby picked his first name and I picked the middle. Dustin Keith - I picked his first name and hubby picked his middle. Love their names. My name is the name I would change if I could. I would choose my middle name as my first name. Hate my first name Marsha , but love my middle name Lynne.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 12:38 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I should have named of dd kicky pants mcgee
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 2:19 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I wouldn't, no matter what. My Son's name is THE perfect name for THE perfect Child. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2011