way to emoitional

sorry about the spelling lol
anyway im 18wks prego and find myself tearing up over everything from movies to stupid things my husband says that normally i would laugh about but for whatever reason instead they make me cry cuz its like he hurt my feelings or something and i was never a sap for movies or a sap in general but it seems like everything makes me cry. im not depressed im happy as can be to have this baby and my life is great but whats wrong? are my hormones really that screwed up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes its your hormones. I did the same thing!
    Anonymous

• def hormones....when i was like 22 weeks i watched PS i love you and sobbed the entire way through, my fiance thought it was soooo funny! relax you have an excuse!
    Anonymous

• Yep your horomones are that crazy, you just have to try and keep a stable head on your shoulders. I didnt go crazy until the last 3 weeks of my pregnancy and I have been a freaking crazy head. Just try and keep calm! It will all be ok.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Yep its hormones. I used to listen to country... couldn't while I was pregnant, every song made me cry. I still dont listen to it lol. It's not like that the whole time you are pregnant :). Good luck... Just keep telling yourself that its hormones... Try to laugh at yourself :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:51 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• oi im haveing it bad as well, it will happen when i wake up and eveything goes down hill - ill drop stuff, and i cant pick it up - the four year old wants cereal, and wont stop asking for it even though im getting the milk and bowl out - then the 23 year old wants me to help him find his work pants or hes going to be late, of course they are hanging up in the closet but god forbid he look there - all of a sudden im stressed and in tears, but they wont go away the longest ive stayed like that was four hours straight, i only stopped because i fell asleep
    leapyear

Answer by leapyear at 11:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2008