What is the craziest thing you have ever done to an ex? (I posted a link of when I asked earler) adult content

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/754927/Have_you_ever_done_anything_crazy_to_an_ex?cat_id=&order=&next=1

The only other really crazy one was, my uncle, my moms older bro, found out my mom was pregnant with me @14, found out who the dad was, he was 21 at the time, and shot an air soft gun at his head.  My bio-dad thought he was dying and rushed to the emergency room.  hahaha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• well this is tmi and he wasnt my ex at the time. but i hated my ex husband so bad (he was abusive)that i made a pot of chili one day,i put a used tampon in it let it simmer on the stove all day and took out the tampon before i gave him his wonderrrfullll chili
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I don't know if I can top the tampon one (awesome by the way). The only crazy thing I ever did was chase down my ex-husband and hit him like 12 times with my chuck taylor shoe...He cheated on me and got another girl prego so it was deserved...
    CandiceKat

Answer by CandiceKat at 10:10 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• devilhe was an azzhole so i rubbed rabbit fur on his pillow. he is highly allergic. his throat swelled up, he was beet red, his lips were like a baboons behind. i was there to shove the inti histamine down his swollen throat.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• The only not so nice thing I've done to an ex is send him three pizzas (pay on delivery of course) about 20 minutes apart for three different companies. He bought the first one (My friend and I watched from a bush) but turned away the others...I know, childish (college). I should have just kicked his sorry ass...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Mar. 1, 2011