Idk what to anymore...

im 8weeks pregnant and the babys father just told me he has a genetic disorder. he's a really good friend but he wont tell me which one, until he goes to the doctor to find out whats the chances of it effecting our child and how bad. any advice on how to handle this? im really worried about him and scared its gonna be something really bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• THIS IS BULLSHIT!! I would be so mad!! tell him that you will not give the baby his last name unless he discloses the information to you- now. it is completely your business. call his mother if you have to. tell him to log onto the internet and find out the chances- with you. you are having a child together, he needs to grow up and man up!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• wow, no need to blow up. its just hard for him to talk about since he just found out 3months ago, he didnt know his real parents. He has sickle cell.. i dont really know much about but ive been googling like crazy for the past almost 10min.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Wow, honey I really don't know what kind of advice to give to you on that bc I've never had to deal with it. Just be strong and listen to your heart. Pray for a healthy baby do whatever you can to have a healthy baby. I'm sorry about the father!
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 10:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2011