Have you use hamburger helper?

If so how many times do you like it? I just don't see why somebody would eat that but maybe is the beat thing ever. I tried it once and it was garbage.

amparoortega

Asked by amparoortega at 10:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I've tried a couple of them. Got sick each and every time I had them.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I make it once in a while and have never gotten sick from it. It is an easy , fast meal. Add a salad and you have a complete meal. I have also added corn to the Hamburger Helper.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I made the chicken helper honey mustard chicken and my husband absolutely loves it. Fine with me cause I like it too and its super easy!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 10:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Ive tried a few.. and usually they seriously upset my stomach.. but ever since i got pregnant w/ my first child i craved the cheesburger mac kind and i still like it to this day!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 10:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I only like a few verieties, Like the crunchy taco, or lisagna those are just about it. You have to make it just right or it tastes like crap
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 10:34 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• First time I ate hambuger helper was at my parents house. They made the taco kinda, I really liked it. I've made a few after that and I really enjoy eating hamburger helper.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• There are a couple flavors we like- I don't make it all the time but it's easy and my son LOVES it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• i use them once in a while, but i find it is cheaper to make it from scrach. i add more meat than they say to, i think that helps the taste.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 10:41 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• There's really only one that I 'like', the cheesy enchilada I think it's called (with rice). Not my favorite thing to eat, but it's worked when I needed dinner in a short amount of time.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• We eat them a few times a year. maybe.
    We have made them & they where yummy.. But then, a few times... we threw it out..
    Id rather not have it in the house all that much. Its junk. Same with box mac N cheese.. I only buy that ever few weeks.. DD loves that stuff but its junk food.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2011