UP DATE: I do not know who i am how i feel what i want i do not know anything

so i am going in the morning to meet with a counselor i had to wait to see my obgyn cause they had waiting lists so she called and got me in i am hoping it is not a crying fest for me but i think it might be when i told my dr how i was feeling i cried talking to you all is not as hard as saying it out loud or to some one that can help it made it real and after i talked to her for a second i feel better idk maybe i just never coped with losing my lil baby thank you so much for being such a great group of mothers

shannonmcgeehen

Asked by shannonmcgeehen at 10:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• hugs

I'm so sorry your feeling this way; I'm in the same boat! Your in my prayers.

Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 4:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I think it is a great thing to see a counsilor. They can provide you with an ear that is just for you and help you realize that you are a valued person. Don't be afraid and if you are, just tell the counsilor up front, it is their job to be there for you. Let us know how you are doing Mama. Sending you lots of BIG HUGS
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:35 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I am happy that you are getting the help that you need. Good luck!

Answer by rkoloms at 8:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2011