A little confused by this...

There is this guy I'm interested,that has also shown several signs of interest in myself and (consistently)...including asking me out. Why is it that every time I get on Facebook chat and he's already in there, he gets out? It's like as soon as he sees my name, he signs out of chat. It's happened four or five times and I can't figure out why. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• maybe he is constantly getting off and on facebook from his phone or something and doesnt even know. have you ever talked to him on FB chat? a lot of people dont even know they are on it when they are bcz they dont use it.
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 10:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• He could be hiding something like a girlfriend at home or something.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:56 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I had that happening with the guy I'm dating and yes it was him not even knowing he was showing up online because he was using his phone and it left him logged in at times but not at others.
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 4:36 AM on Mar. 1, 2011