Anyone else hates cold weather? home remedies ?

I really do not like cold weather when I was a kid I used to run away from it moving from place to place I don't know if anyone else has this issue but my bladder seem to shrink to the size of a pea and I had to go every 1 hours when is cold, even during the night I get all cozy and warm in my bed and then I have to get up to pee, and takes me another 30 min to warm up again just to wake up 2 hours later, its driving me crazy. It only happens when rains or its coldfrustrated Any home remedies for this? PLEASEEE!!!

gou18

Asked by gou18 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Health

• I'm Sorry. I get this! They say not to drink liquids after 8 pm. Sometimes it get Cold in our home! Since we haven't turned on our furnace since '04's Flood! I sometimes don't get up to pee. Since I feel my pee is keeping me warm. I have many issues from 3 Chemos making my situation different! But I do hate the Cold! I hate how cold it has been. Not to mention how much snow we have! As for suggesting!! Snuggling with your DH/SO or a cat or dog if you have!! I have this Bed buddy.. I warm it up in the microwave and warm my side of the bed!! That's nice!! So are flannel or t shirt type sheets!! And warm booties!!! Best of Luck!! Now I get Chemo hot flashes then I'm too hot for awhile! So understand! Hope for a early Spring and warm weather near you soon!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2011