Do you have a giant mess/project at home that you don't feel like dealing with?

Mine would have to be the kids' toy room. I have made a bad habit of looking at it in horror, and closing the door at the end of the day. Over summer vacation I cleaned it from top to bottom and organized EVERYTHING...you could never tell that now!

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:13 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Honey.....every where I look! Haha. I'm turning our back bedroom, which is mainly being used for storage right now, into a bedroom for my LO. I'm going to paint my kitchen (for the umpteenth time). I'm going to be doing some outside painting too. Ugh. Now I'm depressed. lol
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Your mess is my mess ; ) My main problem is that my hubby doesn't want to clean out the toys, like let go of any unused trinkets.

I think that's the only way to get the toy room in order enough to stay manageable. : ) If nothing else it's on the lower level of our home so I don't have to see it everyday. If I did I'd go nuts. 

going crazy

Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 11:17 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Im glad Im not the only one! Our spare bedroom as become our junk room... I have A LOT to do in there!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Of course, my daughter just moved out and my apartment became hurricane central! I don't think I will ever get it back the way it was.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:23 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I sure do! I need to clean out the car and wash it :-(
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• my car and the kids rooms. the car isn't so bad, but the kids have toys everywere... we need to get rid of some of them.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 11:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Not any longer. the attic looked like a tornado had hit it. Cleaned it out last week. I am so happy with what I got accomplished.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 12:46 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I just finished painting a large portion of a tri-level home...stairs, vaulted ceilings, bathrooms....a huge messy, project.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2011