Are you going to "spring clean"?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 11:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I have already started. Cleaned out all our closets, I am selling off or giving away all the old baby clothes. Got all my "fat" and "skinny" clothes put away and plan on taking them to Goodwill when we get back in the states. Need to clean my walls next!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Yep, do it every year. I'm getting anxious to get started. I clean out closets, drawers, our storage shed....I clean windows...and this year I'm painting the house. I have a big yard sale and what I don't sell, I donate.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Yes ma'am! We need it BADLY! I am going to clean out closets and storage and make sure my house is spotless!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I really want to and need to. But I may not do as well considering how tired I am being in my 1st trimester and all.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Yes ma'am! We need to. Terribly.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I have started. I can not clean the whole house from top to bottom in a day. I have to spread it out or I end up in alot of pain. The bathroom is done, because we had the floor replaced. Trying to do one room each Sat. When I get to the downstairs, after cleaning each room, it will get repainted. So looking forward to having freshly painted walls.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 12:44 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I've started. It's half spring cleaning half nesting.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I kind of do it all year long.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2011