Wonder

Does anybody know what causes miscarriages

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Different things for different pregnancies.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• No. Nobody knows. Lots of factors have been found to correlate in various circumstances, but when it comes down to, it just seems like some pregnancies were never meant to be. Maybe fertilization didn't happen right, or other factors came into play. When you think about how absolutely amazing and complex a life is, in a way it's not surprising it is sometimes unsuccessful. The more I learn about Biology, the more amazing it seems that we all don't just spontaneously dissolve into a pile of goo.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I know how this is gonna sound so please forgive me........Do not say "God must have a reason, or it was God's will" I am sorry, but I cannot think of a single reason why God would do such a thing to somebody who claims to love us.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• It could have been anything, hormonal problems, infections or maternal health problems, different lifestyle, implantation of the egg into the uterine lining does not occur properly, maternal age, or maternal trauma...but it wasn't your fault and belive that.

hugs

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Like the other ladies said, it just depends. Sometimes chromosomal abnormalities, sometimes there is no reason at all. It hurts just as bad regardless of the reason.

NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 11:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• The first thing that comes to mind is the chromosomal issues, but I guess there are lots of possible reasons~
    :-(

(Sorry if you're going through troubling times.)

doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:11 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• "I cannot think of a single reason why God would do such a thing to somebody who claims to love us. "

Unfortunately, there must be balance.
    Without challenge we build no character-reverence-respect.
    We need lows to creates highs.
    It isn't "fair" but somehow it the Grander Scheme of things, maybe it is.

??

doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:14 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Different things for every one.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2011