14 years old pushing the limits!! adult content

What would you do if you had a 14 yr old relative that was getting too serious with boys? would you tell their parents? She has given a boy a hand job and in return gotten fingered! yes at 14!!! the worst thing is the boy has a g/f that is not her!!!

newlife627

Asked by newlife627 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• If my daughter was experiencing these things, I would want to know. On one hand, if she feels comfortable telling you about this (if that is how you found out), it is good that she has someone she thinks she can trust and go to. On the other hand, if she takes it to the next level and ends up pregnant at 14, I think you would feel pretty guilty about not speaking up.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I would day something to her parents for sure.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Be careful about interfering, and when you do talk to the girl's parents, tread carefully. IMO, the most disturbing part of the story may be that she's learning so young to cheat. :/
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I would certainly want to know!  I think you did the right thing.  I wouldn't keep something like that to myself either.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I think you did the right thing. That is young and hopefully her parents can get her to hold off until she is ready for all of the things that come along with being sexually active.
    NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 12:14 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• You could say something to her parents. My parents didn't care that I was sexually active at 14.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• i did hear it straight from her. she is sneaking out of the house to see this kid. i am close with her parents and i did tell them and they were thankful that i told them but i wasn just wondering if i did the right thing. becuase like mom-2-3-girlz said if i didnt say anything and she ended up pregnant i would feel terrible!
    newlife627

Comment by newlife627 (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I would say something but be careful on how you go about it, also if she is comfortable talking to you about these things encourage her to practice safe sex, educate her on std's, all you can do is load her her up with information and hope that she takes it and learns from it

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 12:13 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• if you are really close to her parents and know that they won't flip out and accuse you of lying about their daughter then I would talk to them but approach with extreme caution for this is their daughter after all; but I would want to know 14 is too darn young to be doing any of that crap.  I have three nieces that are all around that age and I worry about them every day

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:43 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Watch out! I'd tell her folks. I lost my virginity at 13 fooling around with a boy.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 1, 2011