Tweedle bugs cloth diapers??

I am considering trying Tweedle bugs OS pocket diapers. they are 12 something a dipe and that is a very nice price if you ask me. :)

I have not heard much about tweedle bugs but they seem great. Have any of you used them before? Also are there any similar dipes out there with similar prices??? Thanks ladies!

Theirmamma0810

Asked by Theirmamma0810 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had never heard of them, but just looked at them. They are imported, which means probably that they are buying cheap chinese diapers and marking up the cost, you might as well by cheap chinese diapers for cheap chinese prices. I bought a bunch on Ebay for $5 a peice shipped on average. My favorites are Coolababy diapers. I also have BabyLand, and a bunch sold by Goodseller003. I think they work great.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• They are not as nice as the name brands. I started cloth diapering using the cheaper pocket diapers and all I got was leaks. I tried mant different kinds before I ended up getting rid of all of them because its not worth it if you have to completely change your childs clothing all the time. I really like BumGenius pocket diapers. I have never had a leak or a blowout.
    If I were you I would go to www.jilliansdrawers.com
    you can try any diaper for 30 days and return it if you dont like it. Find the kind that works well for you before you go out and buy a bunch of diapers that you might end up hating. There is alot of great info on the websit about cloth diapering too.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 6:49 AM on Mar. 1, 2011