Favorite Thing

What is your favorite thing that your husband does for you? Is it waking up early on the weekends with the kids so you can get a little extra sleep? Taking the trash out for you? Turning your coffee on in the morning? Just something little that lets you know he thought about you that day.

NickLukeandEmma

Asked by NickLukeandEmma at 11:56 PM on Feb. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband is really good about doing little stuff for me that means the world to me. He is actually out with his buddies right now watching his favorite band, and he text me to ask me if a medium was ok for a t-shirt :) Its just the cute little things :)
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 11:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Letting me sleep in or take naps or taking all the kids to his parents house so I can have time in our home alone. lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• He makes dinner every night, and gives foot rubs once in a while, he is great! I couldnt ask him to help anymore than he does already with the little one.
    RJsmama12611

Answer by RJsmama12611 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I'm a high risk pregnancy and can't really get out much so every other week or so he buys me a new video game lol....I love it...it lets me know that he understands that I'm going stir crazy lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My husband does none of that! I may wonder why he was being nice and looking for an ulterior motive because in our nearly 10 years, I have learned things are not done just to be nice, lol. But my favorite thing he does is go to work everyday, even though I know he hates his job, he only has another year here so that is good, but he deals with it and I really appretiate him for that!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:15 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• There are so many things, I couldn't possibly pic one! One of the things that he does though is he speaks very highly of me and our children. He's not a wimpy husband like some are.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:17 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• He sets up my coffee for the morning (we get up at different times). He wakes up early on weekends and feeds DS, and changes him and dresses him. He texts me during his day to tell me something good about it. Or if I haven't been feeling good on his break he will call me. Calls before he leaves work to ask if I need anything in town. Before setting plans in stones he always ask me about it first. Goes golfing at a unholy hour just so he can be home before I actaully get up on the weekends.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 3:38 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My husband does lots of things. On the weekends he does get up with the kids and he lets me sleep. He also puts my cell on the charger before he goes to work if it needs to be charged. Just little things that others might think are silly but they matter to me. I will wake up and he will be holding my hand. Just the little cute stuff that I miss when he is deployed.

NickLukeandEmma

Comment by NickLukeandEmma (original poster) at 12:02 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• These are awesome ladies. Keep em coming.
    NickLukeandEmma

Comment by NickLukeandEmma (original poster) at 12:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• my husband doesn't do anything special or out of his way for me so I guess I am missing out on alot of things

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:41 AM on Mar. 1, 2011