If you were invited to your high school reunion, would you go? Why or why not?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:20 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hell No I hated them back then and I'm sure I would still hate the same ones and probably even get my self in trouble now as I would get up in their faces now and tell them how much I HATED them! Some of them never change.

Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 3:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• NO I hated my school!
    brooklyndm

Answer by brooklyndm at 12:41 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Nope. I didn't like most of those jackasses when I was in school, so I doubt I would like them now. The people I want to stay connected with I have, so there is no reason I would go.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• No, I live in a different county so it would be pretty impossible. But even if I was in the states I wouldn't go. I hated high school and I have no desire to see the people who I thought were my friends. And the one of two I would like to see I will contact to see them personally.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I didn't want to go to mine, but after a while I wish I did. I'm out of the country so I couldn't just get on a plane and go to it, but I wanted to see how everyone was doing...even the people I didn't really care about. Kinda wanted to fall off everyone's radar, but I miss seeing how everyone is doing. I got to see the photos from the reunion posted on FB and they had 2 reunions...one for adults, one for families so if I wasn't out of the country...I probably would've gone.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 12:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Yes. I loved high school. Of course I also work on the reunion committee so that shows how much it means to me. I enjoy the reunion. I even maintain a website for my high school on www.classreport.org (free site that says they have a site for all high schools. see if your's is there)

Answer by admckenzie at 12:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• No. Just no.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 1:10 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I was the reunion master! Another girl and I planned the whole damn thing. We were in a grad class of 600 so it was a huge PIA. But I had a great time and hopefully won't have to plan the next one.
    Opie99

Answer by Opie99 at 1:48 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I had a really small graduating class because I went to a small Christian school. I would like to go back for a reunion and see them. Catch up with them and have fun. I was barely 16 when I graduated and they were all 18 or 19, so to them I looked like a kid. It would be nice to go back as a woman and not feel so out of place. I would love to take my husband with. He would laugh at how little everything is.

NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 12:51 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I have always said all these years that I would never go... but now that I am in my 30's I would love to see how everone turned out. The girls and guys that were too good for me back then....lol.... welll i could probably do the Jenny Jones show of look at me then and now look. I see alot of the xclass mates on facebook and I am not impressed. lol Yes I would go for sure!
    kalynskorner

Answer by kalynskorner at 12:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2011