Are you judgemental?

Are you the woman who sits around bashing others for what they are and aren't doing correct? The one who turns there nose up at anybody who doesn't fit into your "perfect world"? Have you ever considered putting yourself in their shoes? Am not of course we are all entitled to our opinions but when is enough, enough?

ExtremlyUnique

Asked by ExtremlyUnique at 12:25 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm the one who gets judged alot. I am pregnant with my 5th even though I've been married less than a year. Not all my kids have the same dad, I didn't finish college, etc. But I just let all the judgment roll over and off my "not again!" pregnant belly.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:28 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I can be judgemental yes, but we all can! You are doing it right now in a way. It is human nature to comare ourselves to other people and many times that includes judging because most people think their way is the right way. I try very hard to look at things from many angles and not be "mean" but I have my moments and am not afraid to admit it.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I am not judgemental in the way you are asking. I can be judgemental about certain things. We all live life differently so who I am to say one is right and one is wrong unless someone is being harmed. Some people just have too much time on their hands.
    NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 12:28 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Keisha613 It 's nobody's business your living your life the way you want too and believe me there are more woman in the situation than you think

ExtremlyUnique

Comment by ExtremlyUnique (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I try not to be judgemental but I think that at some point in our lives everyone has been "that person" at least once or twice....I know I judged the hell out of Brittany Spears when I seen the pictures of her driving off with her son in her lap.... I guess enough is enough when it becomes malicious (hmmm...don't think I spelled that right..lol)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• No, definately not. I was judged, bullied, made fun of all during my middle school and high school years. It's very hurtful, something I WILL never forget. Like I raised my boys, we're all human beings with a mind and heart and to judge others is wrong. I believe you treat EVERYONE as you would like to be treated. There is only ONE Judge and that is God.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2011