How much money do i need to take to disneyland?

Its me n my husband n my two kids 6 & 5 ....where going for his birthday. So he is expecting to pick one toy @ disneyland. And do you guys also know of any clean affordable hotels near thr? Please let me know thnz. We live in l.a. so we don't have to fly

deyrita09

Asked by deyrita09 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• Do you have to travel to get there? It will be around $100 a ticket, per person. I would say at least $`1000.00 by the time you get tickets, eat inside the park, buy a souvenir, hotel, gas money, money for parking.

NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 12:31 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Food....tickets to the park....travel...gas...hotel nightly...theme park parts of the area. I've never been so I really don't know what to go by, but if you're finding a tally...you're also looking at snacks, trinkets/souvenirs. Hope you and your family have fun!
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 12:37 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Go to a AAA office, they have all kinds of information. You can get the tickets ahead of time and it can be a little bit cheaper if you do it before you go. They also have a booklet with all the hotels around the area.
    When we went we didn't really care for a fancy hotel and it turned out pretty good. I don't remember the name, sorry..Have fun!! the kids are going to love it.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• there are also some tickets called city pass I think you get stuff there cheaper and if you buy your tickets online its cheaper, the food is really expensive about $20 per person per meal snacks will cost around 5 dls (apple, water bottles) inside and the toys are around $20 the cheapest llike a keychain or T-shirt. The farfield inn charges around $130 and if you don't mind to walk you could save the parking because that one cost $15 to $45 .The towneplace suite in anaheim its really clean but they charge around $180 to $200
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• we did ours online..we had to fly though. but we stayed in the park at the wilderness lodge so we could take a bus to the parks also we got the meal plan much cheaper then buying food when ever. its about 40.00 per plan but well worth it. also we got hopper pass so we could go to what ever park we wanted when ever. so we went to 2 parks each day..i know if u pay per park its an arm and a leg and thats for 1 park..it would be cheaper to call and book a place get the meal plan and hopper passes. have fun.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• a couple hundred dollars.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 5:26 AM on Mar. 2, 2011