Any weight loss success stories?

I'm trying to lose 45 lbs AFTER this pregnancy.
I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant and weight 215! This is my third and each time I haven't lost the weight.
What did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I went to Physician's Weight Loss Center and lost 87 pounds in about 4 mos. It was great! (Notice I said "was"... I got pregnant and gained some of it back!!! LOL!) This happened 3 times! LOL!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• If you feel having weight loss is an elite way of keeping yourself fit and healthy, Food lovers fat loss is ready for you. Fat loss diet is an effective way obtaining a healthy weight loss through a simple program which is based on a scientific approach of eating foods in combination to reset the body's metabolism and thus burning the fat faster. Fat loss diet plan works worth useful for me and best thing of this diet plan, which excites me was that I don't have to sacrifice on any my foods. Food lovers fat loss system does not have any forbidden foods and you don't need to sacrifice on anything.Weight Loss Success Stories can reveal the essential proofs.

Food-Diet

Answer by Food-Diet at 12:20 AM on Sep. 30, 2011