I need my sanity...

I need ways to keep my sanity intact through my husbands upcoming deployement. He will be gone a year or maybe longer.

What are things you do to keep yourself grounded? What is something you do with the kids that helps you to relax? Just any little idea.

NickLukeandEmma

Asked by NickLukeandEmma at 12:59 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Health

• Wow Be a strong WOMAN! You need to find a hobby. Do you have a complete daily schedule? I have one i post all over the house to keep me on track and focused. I found a hobby and that is actually sitting on the computer blogging. This way i get to read about others lives and feel better about my own. Just when you think you have it bad read some of these questions and others answers could make you feel like a goddess! Hope you find your way.

kalynskorner

Answer by kalynskorner at 1:19 AM on Mar. 1, 2011