Who makes most of the day-to-day decisions, you or dh/so?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 1:18 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• I guess I do since I'm the one home all day and he's at work.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:48 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My Husband and I make decisions Together..usually the day before whatever it is We're deciding on.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:00 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• The simple "day-to-day issues" (do they need haircuts, is this more than a cold and I need to take him to the Dr., Meals, playdates etc...) , mostly fall on me as I am a SAHM and my hubby works a lot. Anything "big" or "important" we discuss and make a joint decision. Of course some days, some of the simple things seems bigger than they really are, so I get his input (you know those days... the sleep deprived hormonal days lol) ;o) But honestly, we are a team. I just don't have him fret over all the small details, that's MY job, since I am the one with the boys 24 hours a day.
    akmum44

Answer by akmum44 at 5:34 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• we both do during the day when husband is at work I make most of the decisions but when we are both here it is a mutual decision
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:38 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• That would be me! All the time! If it is something big, then I will consult my DH, but I would have to say that I make 95% of the decisions.
    DSNMomma

Answer by DSNMomma at 7:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• When it comes to the kids, I make about 99% of the decisions, because I'm the one who is around most of the time. If it's a big important decision we would discuss it, but the day to day stuff is pretty much all up to me.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:57 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Both..equal
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I would say I make most of the decisions around here, but when it's necessary or when he's home or on the phone (while at work) then I include him in every decision. When he isn't around to decide I make it priority to inform him when he gets home though.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• We both make them but he just had back surgery so i have to inforce and make everything happen. He isnt so good at membering them.. lol...
    Mem10

Answer by Mem10 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2011