what do you get someone who is a millionaire?

my aunt is the kindest woman ever voulenteres very sweet heart has arthritus. She travels about 60 miles to see my family at least once every two weeks because of the gas we cant travel out there cuz were tight on cash like everyone else i want to get her a very special gift but i dont know what she can buy anything has everything i want to make it personal and very special

brandnew744

Asked by brandnew744 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Shopping

• make something from your heart....a collage of pictures...homebaked goods..a special craft..anything handmade.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:19 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• You could make a donation to her favorite charity in her name or take a picture of her and your family and have it made into a sketch portrait or oil painting. GOOD LUCK and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    MommytoGRP

Answer by MommytoGRP at 5:19 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Do an art craft with your child like hand prints on a canvas.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 5:24 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Give her my address,wrapped up in some pretty paper,and a nice bow.Just joking lol.I agree something from your heart.Take her out for a nice dinner,just the two of you,and just tell her what she really means to you.Quality time ,and great memories,are the greatest gifts of all.Good luck,and God Bless
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• You could always do a scrapbook of pictures of her and your family and give it to her. Otherwise I would get her a gift card for a massage. I'm sure she would enjoy that.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 10:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• You could create a picture book. I know Snapfish.com or even walmart.com can make the process easier. Or if all else fails you can get her a giftcard.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:32 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Something from your heart. Something he'll always treasure. The best option is an art picture from your most memorable photo that resembles your love. Good Luck!!!
    Betula_Alba

Answer by Betula_Alba at 1:13 AM on May. 7, 2009