Pet peeve!

Hearing people chomp their food!!! Crunchy, chewy, doesnt matter! It's so obnoxious to me!

What are your pet peeves?

ashleyxo8

Asked by ashleyxo8 at 2:29 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• people who cough or sneeze without covering their faces or at least turning their heads. it's like geez!! thanks for the germy shower!!!
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:37 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• lol umm.... a lot of things. Here lately though it's ppl(neighbors) who don't give a crap about their kids. Letting them play with guns while mama is playing with her boyfriend.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Stupidty.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 2:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Oooooh I have SO many.
    My main issue right at this very moment(and every single morning) are my neighbors who leave their dog outside barking for hours at a time and do nothing to shut it up.
    It drives me nuts.

If you don't have the time to properly train or care for a dog then you shouldn't damn well have one.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:34 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• sounds I cant control, for some reason I hate it.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 3:10 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Barking dogs. I work at night, so I have the pleasure of trying to sleep during the day. The stereo in my neighbor's car. It makes our front windows shake. The expression "my bad". No one should have the right to say that except Will Smith.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 5:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• back stabbing people
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:16 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• people trying to tell me how to raise my boys or that I don't deserve children because I don't know how to parent and make my boys behave in public

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I hate hearing people eat, just ugh. Horrible. It annoys me when people leave the room and leave the light on too... Maybe I should get out more huh :)
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 8:06 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Hearing people eat is yes very annoying, but it completely grosses me out. Thinking about the food in their mouth moving around and ugh omg it's so nasty. I hate going to restaurants bc of it and quiet dinners at home. There NEEDS to be some sort of background noise besides eating.
    Poor spelling. I realize I use short cuts, but there's no reason to spell something incorrectly. If it's a big word or something then I understand but when people make a post with tons of grammatical and spelling errors, I get mad and find a different post. I never went to college so I don't expect people to be amazingly educated, but common sense works (ie. use the spell check).
    Also I HATE when parents post about partying and put up more pictures of them sh*t faced than they do of their kids. Way too many people I know on FB do this and it really upsets me. If you want to have a night out, that's fine. But get your priorities straight.
    Mommy2Max217

Answer by Mommy2Max217 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 1, 2011