Having cramping after peeing?

Ok I am 5 months pregnant with my 2nd child. Since this morning everytime I pee I get cramping and pressure like where my floapion(sp)tubes are. What should I do? Is this normal? I dont remember this when I was pregnant with my 1st. Please help.

jessduncan77

Asked by jessduncan77 at 5:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Maybe a UTI or bladder infection. I had 2 UTIs during my pregnancy & I felt cramping after I peed as well.
    LilCsMommy

Answer by LilCsMommy at 6:26 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• that is kinda weard. Are you pushing or straining when you urinate? If so you shouldnt be so try to stop that. If not I would call dr to make sure you dont have a uti. It can make you go into preterm labor.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• UTI - I had the same problem around the same time, if you dont do something about it now you could really mess up your bladder when the baby gets bigger
    leapyear

Answer by leapyear at 11:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2008