Anybody here heard of the thieving leprechaun???

sticking out tongueWell this little F'er come into my home and steals things. This time it seems to be forks, last time it was the spoons! He is also known to steal socks! Noooo he can't take both of them so the little shit will just steal one!!!! What the hell can a person do with one sock??? Every once in awhile it would be panties, but that doesn't happen to often. Oh ya, he also likes to steal my 2 yr old's socks to, again just one. GRRRR..

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 4:02 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes. We all have one that wants some thing. Mine eats my candy.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 4:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Mine take the knives and socks
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:08 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Yes! That little bastard likes to steal socks and undies which causes me to have to buy more! WTF? He also steals silverware...what an oddball!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 4:10 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I first found out about this leprachaun last St. Pats day. He came to both of my granddaughters classes at preschool and tore up major. For a while after that whenever there was a mess, it was the leprachaun that did it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:09 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Mine takes socks, forks and wash cloths....What the heck can he be doing with them?
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 6:38 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• See my biggest issue is the closet gremlin. He keeps shrinking my clothes when I shut the door.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:48 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2011