Can I hit my husband upside the head? adult content

We where foreplaying and he got too excited and came on my vagina. He claims it was completely accidental! An accident that could get me pregnant! If I am pregnant that is okay but what should I do to punish my husband for being such a moron. I have already desided he will never get laid again because he is not responsible or I will make him get fixed. Seriously if I am pregnant I will be pissed at him! Please do not say anything abusive or illegal - the title was a joke. But I need some real advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• 1stly there's no possible way that you can get pregnant if he came on your vigina, and you should'nt be pissed at him either..If youre afraid of becoming pregnant just use contraceptives then you dont have reason to worry any longer, and if you do become pregnant rather see it as a blessing than a curse,many women would kill to have a baby of their own
    dienkies22

Answer by dienkies22 at 5:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Good grief, calm down. He came ON your vagina and not IN it. Use birth control and you will have no worries.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Your blowing this out of proportion. IMO If you do not want to get pregnant. Either do not have sex(or let your DH's penis get that close to your vagina). Or get on BC. Or go get a tubal

Answer by louise2 at 5:50 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Divorce him. He needs to find a better woman who thinks of him as a human being instead of a dog.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:28 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Why so upset??? Babies are precious and wonderful, but I seriously doubt you would be pregnant with him doing that on you rather than in you. If you so are so upset you may not be ready to have kids, so why not go get on the pill. BC should be up to both partners not just one to take care of. This is what happens if you are using the "pull out" method. Maybe you two can calmly discuss this and come up with a better solution. GL to you two!!! :)
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• LOL he is too much u should slap him upside the head
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• The question is why aren't YOU on birth control. Accidents happen, your husband is a human... You can't make HIM get fixed. You do not own his body and my word, don't seek out punishment for your husband... wow.. I couldn't imagine being married to you. Do you make him beg for food too?
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 12:09 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• birth control,
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2011