How can I make breastmilk ice cream? adult content

I would first have to separate the fat from the milk first? Then what? I really want to try this!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I am not sure you could do it since breast milk is not exactly the same as milk. But go a head and try. I believe you would not have to separate the fat since they do not in regular cow ice cream. Just get a recipe for regular ice cream at allrecipes.com and suppliment the milk with yours.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 5:23 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• google, recipe websites....youtube? Not sure. Don't think you'd have to separate out the fat. G'luck with it.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 5:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• But I think the milks to thin, you use cream when u make ice cream not milk. But I think if I pump 2 bottles out of each breast and I put it in the fridge the fat will go to the top, that's the cream right? I guess I sm gonna look up how the farmers seperate the cream from the milk, maybe there's a special trick or something?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:45 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I know you can do it, try googling it or asking in the breastfeeding moms group, I think someone in there has made it.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:04 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Here you go.    :)

I know this SEEMS snarky, but really, I just used that site because I find it funny.

Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:07 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Does this have anything to do with the Baby Gaga breastmilk ice cream post in The Stir? lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:09 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I am sure you can, I have been reading about organic food and a woman has made smoothies.
    AbbeyKAy

Answer by AbbeyKAy at 9:13 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Why would you want to? It's not like you could feed it to a breastfeeding infant, and you wouldn't want to waste it, would you?
    Trekkie

Answer by Trekkie at 3:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• who is going to eat this ice cream?
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2011