Can Someone please help me find my Missing 23 year old daughter?

her name is Lisa A Buford,she is 23 years old.I last seen her last August here in Saginaw michigan.She said that she was going back to Atlanta, Georgia.Please help me find my child.I miss her, I love her and I need her and so do her children.Please can somebody help me?

amechi

Asked by amechi at 7:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Adult Children (18+)

• OMG! I will send out her name to all my email address's and my friends will too...if all cafe moms do this maybe we can locate her. God bless you and your grands, I will do it now!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 8:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Have you already filed a missing person's report with the police?

Answer by admckenzie at 3:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• ARE THERE ANY UP DATES?
    DOVE5397

Answer by DOVE5397 at 8:52 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I am so sorry. If you haven't filed a missing person, which I'm sure you have, then do so with the local police. Keep after them every so often. Make posters of her picture and hang them wherever you can. Find a pic of her with her children. Did you check with friends etc? Was she in a relationship? Married, going through a bad breakup? Did you call the local newspaper? Try the local TV station and send the pic of her with her children. Good luck and God Bless. Please keep us updated. Be forceful...this is your child.
    humminbird

Answer by humminbird at 5:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I live 45 minutes from Saginaw. I live in Chesaning. have you found anything out yet?
    Bipolarbear1963

Answer by Bipolarbear1963 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Pictures!!! We should be seeing her pictures everywhere!! We should be hearing this story until we know it by heart! A missing 23 year old daughter/mother is a crisis worthy of publicity. Call Nancy Grace. Contact the media with all the heartfelt info and facts you have, get those pictures of her out there. Makes some noise Momma!! Start a web site where people can keep track of what's going on, contact the authorities, don't wait. God bless you and good luck
    dlee13126

Answer by dlee13126 at 1:10 AM on Aug. 5, 2008