What would you get a hyper soon to be 3 yr old boy for his birthday?

jleighbum

Asked by jleighbum at 5:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• HAHA sounds like my grandson. We got him a mini 4 wheeler. Its was $60
    Anonymous

• Big Wheels or... my parents got my daughter a Radio Flyer scooter for her third birthday with a helmet.. she loves it.. it's the perfect size for her and perfect for boys too!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 5:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• How about a bounce ball. You remember them - the large rubber balls with a handle that you sit on and jump up and down with.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• What ever keeps him moving! Play school has a video learning deal I can't think of the name of it right now, but it looks like a bike and hooks up to the TV They have to pedal it to move around on the screen! Or if you are thinking BIG go for a WII, I use it on my 3 year old for his therpy. If you want him out doors more get him a soccer ball, football, basketball , and baseball and bat He can go from one sport to another while learning the fundamentals of sports
    Mica30

Answer by Mica30 at 6:24 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• get him his first bicycle with training wheels... I got a cute little pink one for my step-daughter for easter and she was three. My brother learned how to ride without training wheels before he was 3, and he was extremely hyper active... it got rid of a lot of his energy and he slept longer after he got one. They have cool bikes like Incredible hulk, motor bikes, spiderman, stuff like that... kids don't spend enough time outside now a days (don't forget the helmet!)
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 7:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• My children loved those little finger skateboards and hand held motorcycles.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• those cardboard bricks. they are cheap and he can build and knock over for hours expelling his energy in a positive way. also, a trike.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 12:51 AM on Nov. 22, 2008