How do you get paint?

Out of kids clothing?? Not sure what kind of paint it is my son came home from school--he is in Elementary school-- yesterday and had paint on his shirt.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• Spray and Wash, Shout or dish soap. I got house paint out of my sons clothes with dish soap and let it soak it very hot water. Came out great. Good luck.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:13 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• hmmmmm you would think if it was school paint i would be washable. lol you would think if i have a stain im not sure if it will come out or not i use dawn dish washing liquid. put on the spot and let sit for awhile then wash. but with this im really not sure. good luck
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:33 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I would call the school and try to find out what kind of paint they use, whether its oil based or water based or, like the other mom posted, washable paint. After you find out, maybe call the local hardware or paint store for recommendations on removal. I have used a product called "oops" before to get model car paint out of carpet before and it worked great! You can find that at your local Walmart.
    DSNMomma

Answer by DSNMomma at 7:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2011