When can I feel movement? Flutters or whatever else takes place in there lol

Im a first time soon-t0-be momma and I'm curious about movement in there. When can I feel it?

Fallon_Long

Asked by Fallon_Long at 5:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well it all depends on your body type if your a smaller women you could feel baby as early as 16wks but most first timers dont notice anything till around 20wks. with my first baby i didnt feel nothing till about 23wks or so and it was kind of like a gas bubble feelng this time around i felt baby at about 15wks. it depends but its amazing. congrats and good luck
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Well, I'm not a small women however this is my third pregnancy so I know what to look for. I felt movement this time at 15 1/2 weeks, that was flutters. I'm just not starting to feel the real kicks, I'm 21 weeks. She's also a pretty calm baby, healthy but a lot clamer than my first
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:39 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Im 21 weeks now and I feel my baby move just about every day it's great im so neurotic that something is wrong all the time it makes me feel better to feel her kick. . .
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I've felt TINY flutters since about 13 weeks. I'm 19 weeks today and felt a few actual kicks yesterday.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 6:01 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• * opps... i meant to say just now, and by just now i really mean for a week and a half I've been feeling real kicks. They will get stronger in about 3 weeks, I'm told
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I felt him move around 17 weeks. Im not small, but not real big either. You know the feeling you get when you go on a roller coaster or something & you can feel you tummy drop? Thats what the movements felt like to me at 1st. Then it felt like a little frog was jumping around in there, lol.
    LilCsMommy

Answer by LilCsMommy at 6:24 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• when i was prego i felt bubbles around 13 weeks.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 7:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2008