Should I go to the doctor about this today?

I've been having really bad pelvic girdle pain (I'm 25 weeks) and I've just been living with it. But last night it was excruciating! I was about to go to the ER but I decided to sleep it off. This morning I feel much better but still hurting a little and plus I'm having a few twinges in my abdomen (close to my hips though, so it's probably that). Do you think I should take off work and go see my OB today for this or would they even be able to do anything about it?

Momincollege23

Asked by Momincollege23 at 7:10 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• if you have concerns I would call the doctor and go. I am not sure if there is anything they can do for you although it is always better to be safe. I know when I was pregnant with my 3rd child I could barely sleep at night because my pelvic area hurt so much. I can't remember what the doctor told me although it was not something serious with me. I think it was something like the bones rubbing against each other

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:15 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• You should go just to see what is going on.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:23 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Yes go to the doctor. It is always to err on the side of caution. You seem worried and you will feel better after you have an answer from the doctor.
    ventingmom

Answer by ventingmom at 7:38 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Always talk to your doctor about any concerns you have but it sounds like you are just having regular pains due to stretching. They cant do anything about that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Call and talk to his nurse and she can tell you to come in or not. GL
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 9:49 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Oh I remember those pain. Pubic symphis .. nothing they can do about it.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Id still call your OB to be on the safe side.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:19 AM on Mar. 4, 2011