Thinking of Moving to Florida...

Hello Ladies, I'm thinking of moving to Florida. I'm from NYC a mother of 2 and I would like some feedback on the towns, schools and anything else you can advice me for those who live there. I have looked into Orlando, Jax, Sarasota.. School is a big plus, I would like a community where is family oriented and there are different activities for children as well as for adults.
Which towns would you recommend? Why?
If you want to post anything else that will be awesome..
Thank YOU :)

christy531

Asked by christy531 at 7:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• We just moved to Florida. My husband is stationed in Jacksonville. We were warned by many to stay out of the Duval County schools (Jacksonville). We moved to Green Cove Springs which is in Clay County. I've only been here a couple of weeks but so far I love it. I'm really enjoying the weather. The only thing I don't like is the traffic. It's crazy but you're from NYC so maybe you're use to more traffic than I am and it won't bother you.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:57 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Honestly, I'd see if you can find a job before you start talking of moving.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:03 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Yes. Im looking for work but I can't look for a job yet in a town and don't have an idea of where I will be moving to.. I understand the market is hard, its hard in NYC as well... I just wanted some ideas of the communities ppl who live over would recommend.. thks !!
    christy531

Comment by christy531 (original poster) at 8:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2011